What I will not do for you
- I will not design a large, complex site with secure shopping.
- I will not design WordPress sites. For that I recommend you read Scott Chow's guide to starting a blog.
- No sites of product/information I am not interested in - it would not be fair to you. I spend many meditative hours thinking about the ends and outs of the products/services of interest to me. This results in an occasional good idea.
What I will do for you.
- Build a clean, well coded site that displays well in all modern browsers and is at least readable in older ones.
- Design sites from two to ten/fifteen pages that present your information in a pleasant, readable format at most window sizes.
- Work cheap! ($100 for a site, plus $50 per page)
- Substantial revisions of images and/or graphics will incur additional charges.
What I need to design your site:
- A 8.5"x11" (more or less) page of text and pictures laid out approximately the way you would like them to appear for each page needed.
- Include the words you would like to be found in as many ways as you can. For example one of the ways I want this site to be found is web design - it is even part of my site name and repeats through out the pages.
- The title that no one reads (very top of the browser window) is important because it is often part of the quote from the site listed in the search results.
- The pictures (if any) would best be mailed - I can optimize the picture to display quickly without sacrificing too much quality.
- You will want to include full contact information (name, address, phone, email).
- Do not try for perfection just get it as good as you can and we will get the process started.
- I look forward to working with you!
Note: My job as a web designer is to make a site that will display well in newer browsers, and be at least viewable in older ones. You make all the artistic choices. Your site can be as color full or business-like as you want.